In collaboration with parents and our community, we commit to providing the best possible learning environment for our children. This will be achieved through shared commitment and responsibility focused on the success of all children.
To help create this environment, we will work to ensure the following:
1. Students will enter our school knowing they are loved and valued.
2. Our school environment will be orderly, safe, inviting and stimulating.
3. Our staff will work and share as a collaborative team.
4. Our teaching methods will be reflective of best practice and incorporate empirical review.
5. Our parental community will fell welcomed and valued as full participants in their child's education.
6. The leadership will be supportive, encouraging and foster positive change.